2015 Ford F-250 Owner's Manual
On this page you will find the 2015 Ford F-250 owner’s manual, which you can view online in PDF-format or download for free to your PC or smartphone.
Safety and comfort system
After the update, the Ford F250 boasts an expanded set of surveillance cameras. In addition to the existing 4 all-round assistants, a pair has been added to the side mirrors and one to monitor the cargo platform.
In addition, the car’s safety is enhanced by tire pressure and blind spot sensors, adaptive power steering, a lane monitoring system and active cruise control.
All versions of the pickup truck have a full set of airbags, side curtains for head protection and even rear inflatable belts (optional for the Crew Cab model).
Prices for a used 2015 pickup truck with 15,000-475,000 km range range from $13,941 to $135,000.
Even lighter and more efficient, the Ford F-250 remains a winner among its competitors: Chevrolet Silverado, Ram Heavy-Duty, GMC Sierra HD, Nissan Titan XD.
The pickup truck offers better towing capacity, enhanced by innovative features, powerful engines under the hood and a high level of comfort and safety. Fuel consumption and price are disadvantages that will always accompany cars of this class.
The 2015 Ford F-250 is a heavy-duty truck designed for robust performance and towing capabilities. Here are some technical specifications and details:
– Length: Approximately 227.6 inches (5785 mm)
– Width: Approximately 79.9 inches (2029 mm)
– Height: Varies depending on the trim level and cab configuration.
– The curb weight of the 2015 Ford F-250 ranges from approximately 6,000 to 8,400 pounds (approximately 2,722 to 3,810 kg), depending on the configuration and equipment.
– 6.2-liter V8 engine
– 6.7-liter Power Stroke V8 turbo diesel engine
– The 6.2-liter V8 engine produces around 385 horsepower and 405 lb-ft of torque.
– The 6.7-liter Power Stroke V8 turbo diesel engine generates about 440 horsepower and an impressive 860 lb-ft of torque.
– The 2015 Ford F-250 typically has a fuel tank capacity of around 26 to 37.5 gallons (approximately 98 to 142 liters), depending on the bed and cab configuration.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!
Common reasons that the 2015 Ford F-250 will not start are a dead battery, a starter or alternator malfunction.
1) The simplest one can be seen on the windshield on the driver's side - at the very bottom.
2) The Vin number is also stamped in the front passenger floor under the trim.
These are the most common places where you can see the VIN code of a Ford. If you can't find the 2015 Ford F-250 VIN number, look in the owner's manual.
Every 2015 Ford F-250 requires maintenance at least once a year or approximately every 10,000 miles, you can find out exactly in the owner's manual for your car.
Your 2015 Ford F-250 should have tires replaced approximately every 4 years or approximately 30,000 miles, and it is recommended that tires be checked periodically for wear and damage.
Batteries wear out for many reasons, there is no ideal time frame, but on average, replace the battery in your 2015 Ford F-250 every 4 years.